Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

10,000 and Counting

This blog has just recorded its 10,000th page view. This has been achieved in 95 days and no one is more surprised than I am. I'd just like to thank everyone for reading, especially those who comment - even if I don't agree with them I'd rather have comments I don't agree with than no comments at all - debate is healthy! I have also met some really decent people through the blog and above all it has given me the motivation to get off my backside and get out there doing things. Thanks, all and  here's to the next 10,000.

4 comments:

  1. We'll do our best !!! well done that Steve lad !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, buddy. It makes it worth standing in all weathers on the off chance of getting something good if you know it's gioing to be appreciated. Roll on Summer please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Steve for passing the 10,000 barrier - you are catching me up fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL as my freedom to travel is going to be severely restricted for the next few weeks that might change again rapidly. Let's see just how good Suffolk Links is!

    ReplyDelete