Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Thank You Anglian

It has long been a gripe of mine that there was a gap of 4h 20m on weekday afternoons between buses on the 62 from Lowestoft to Halesworth (yes I know the route officially starts at Kessingland but we all know that's just to please Brussels). However I'm delighted to report that from 20th April the 1620 from Lowestoft will be extended to Halesworth Mon - Sat. I, for one will be a regular on it as it will give me the choice of pick ups by Suffolk Links whereas now if I go back that way I have to be picked up at Wangford. Thanks, Anglian! It's not so good news though if you're going the other way as the 1551 journey from Halesworth is now incorporated into a school contract which means the general public can't get on it. I can only assume no one ever caught it.

I know there are other changes to Anglian services in April and I'll announce them as and when I know. The 60 is largely unchanged except a later journey to and from JPH in the afternoons, and virtually no change to the 61.

Anglian 110 sits at Beccles on its regular 1102 departure to Kessingland

No comments:

Post a Comment